At Turner Family Funerals it’s the little things we do that sets us apart. Tom and Birgitt give you time when you need it most. Every person is an individual which means every funeral is different. We arrange the funeral service to suit the personality, life and wishes of your loved one or friend. Our experience and attention to detail is what sets us apart, when you arrange a funeral with us we are with you from initial consultation right through to the funeral service itself. Giving you and your family a send of that your loved one deserves.
A complete list of services we offer:
- 24 hours 7 days per week,our personal attention to detail-transfer of deceased from place of death to our registered mortuary facility and funeral home.
- An arrangement consultation at our office or in the privacy of your own home to arrange the funeral service.
- Arranging with a crematorium or cemetery to set a time for cremation,grave site or re-opening of a family grave-liaising with clergy,celebrants and co-ordinating churches,chapels,crematorium and cemeteries.for reservation of times and requirements for all denominations.
- Advise on the payment of advertisements in newspapers and radio announcements.-arranging to pay clients disbursement costs on their behalf including crematorium or cemetery fees,press announcements and clergy offering.
- Arranging floral tributes for the family. Arranging and liaising with returned services when required
- Collection of medical certificates of death and lodgement with relevant authorities for the registration of death.
- Arranging for specified medical certificates for both cremation and burial.-use of our viewing and chapel facilities.-transfer of the deceased from our funeral facilities to church or commencement place of the funeral.
- The attendance of our experienced funeral directors and staff.
- Our own custom built hearses.
- The provision of a national flag if required.
- Collection and return of floral tribute cards
- Professional mortuary treatment for preservation when required for the deceased.
- A memorial book for family and friends to sign.
- Arranging thank you or memorial cards when required.
- Collection of ashes from crematorium,when required.