PLANNING AN ARRANGEMENT
Before organizing your loved ones funeral there are a number of things you can organize before Tom or Birgitt come and see you.
- Clothes for dressing of your loved one
- Photo's and personal details of your loved one
- What music you want played at the service.
- Newspaper notices and family member names you want mentioned in the ad.
During the arrangement
Our role as funeral directors is to sit down and discuss certain aspects for the funeral service of your loved one.every human being is different,just like no funeral is the same.our experience with dealing with generations of families over the years enables us to organize your loved ones funeral and personalize the service to suit your loved ones character and personality some typical decisions to be made are:
- Choice of music
- Floral tributes
- Burial or cremation
- Chapel or Church
- Viewing or no viewing
- What coffin/casket colur etc
45 Worrigee Street,
Nowra, New South Wales
Phone: (02) 4421 6009